Terms of Service
1. I understand and agree that Trident is not a law firm or an attorney, may not perform services performed by an attorney, and its forms or templates are not a substitute for the advice or services of an attorney. Rather, I am representing myself in this legal matter. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is created with Trident.
3. Limitation of liability and indemnification. Except as prohibited by law, i will hold trident and its officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage, however it arises (including attorneys' fees and all related costs and expenses of litigation and arbitration, or at trial or on appeal, if any, whether or not litigation or arbitration is instituted), whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortious action, or arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including without limitation any claim for personal injury or property damage, arising from this agreement and any violation by me of any federal, state, or local laws, statutes, rules, or regulations, even if trident has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage. Except as prohibited by law, if there is liability found on the part of trident, it will be limited to the amount paid for the products and/or services and under no circumstances will there be consequential or punitive damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of punitive, incidental or consequential damages, so the prior limitation or exclusion may not apply to me. This paragraph does not apply to North Carolina consumers.
7. Force Majeure. Trident shall not be considered in breach of or default under these Terms of Service or any contract with me, and shall not be liable to me for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder by reason of earthquake, flood, fire, storm, lightning, drought, landslide, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, natural disaster, act of God or the public enemy, epidemic, famine or plague, action of a court or public authority, change in law, explosion, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, boycott or similar event beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen or unforeseen (each a "Force Majeure Event"). If a Force Majeure Event continues for more than 60 days in the aggregate, Trident may immediately terminate these Terms of Service and shall have no liability to me for or as a result of any such termination.
8. Right to refuse. I acknowledge that Trident reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
9. I acknowledge that Trident is not a registered or bonded legal document assistant under the laws of any Federal, State or Local jurisdiction. Trident Legal Services, LLC. is located at 201 E. Pine Street, Suite 320 Orlando, FL 32801
10. I understand that these terms affect my legal rights and obligations. If I do not agree to be bound by all of these terms, I will not use this service.